Spirals of abundance has just been accepted as a Fair trade importer by the British Association of Fair Trade Shops.
Spirals of abundance aims to:
- Work with producers on product development to produce high quality products & providing them with market awareness.
- Create a long lasting working partnership with producers based on trust and respect working with transparency and dialogue
- Pay a fair price to producers
- Promote development opportunities for disadvantaged producers particularly women and rural communities
- Raise awareness among consumers about the effects of their purchases
- Protect human rights by promoting social justice, sound environmental practices and economic security
- Value and respect traditional crafts
- Producers have freedom of association with other buyers
We visit each of our suppliers to ensure that there are
- Safe & hygienic working conditions
- No child labour
- No forced labour
We ensure that
- Packaging is minimum & reused where possible
- Minimum waste is made duringĀ production
- No animal testing is carried out of any of the products or ingredients.
- Chemicals are disposed of safely where used
- No tropical hardwoods are used
- We aim to provide full information about the products, where they come from, how they are made and our working practices.
- A full refund will be given if the product is faulty or broken provided it is returned within 10 days of purchase.
10% of our profits are donated to Permaculture Association (Britain) (PAB) and The Himalayan Permaculture Group (HPG).